- Range / Resolution: 0 to 10H / 1mH steps
- Accuracy at 1kHz: 3% of setting
- Voltage Rating: Maximum 30V AC
- Maximum Current: 150mA
- Residual Resistance: Less than 0.2Ω
- Residual Inductance: Less than 1µH
- W9.7 x H2.4 x D4.0” / 1.8 lbs
- Features: Robust metal case and front panel safety terminals
- Supplied with factory calibration certificate
- 2 year warranty
A precision decade inductance box suitable for filter design, experimental, general purpose substitution, and DC to DC converter design. The 1053 is housed in a fully screened robust metal case and is both compact and durable, making it ideal for laboratory or field use.
Inductance is set by four easy-to-read dials that are divided into 4 decades, and provide 1mH, 10mH, 100mH, and 1H steps. The maximum setting is 11.11H. It is custom wound and high permeability ferrite cores ensure insignificant influence from external magnetic fields and maximum stability.
The front panel safety terminals are compatible with 4mm shrouded plugs, as well as standard plugs, bare wires, and spade terminals.
The 1053 inductance box is part of the Time Electronics decade box range. It is easy-to-operate, portable, and gives the user accuracy and reliability for inductance substitution applications.