- Range / Resolution: 0 to 1.2MΩ / 1Ω steps
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Residual Resistance: Less than 150mΩ
- Power Rating: 0.75 watt per resistor
- Voltage Rating: Maximum 300V DC/AC RMS
- W13.8 x H2.5 x D3.2” / 1.7 lbs
- Features: Slim line design and front panel safety terminals
- 2 year warranty
A low cost resistance decade box designed to meet the standard required in both educational and industrial applications.
Metal film resistors with a 0.75 watt power rating are used throughout, providing the advantages of stability and low temperature coefficient.
Six large switches with a clear numerical readout make the 1061 easy to use in educational establishments or in other applications where robustness is a price consideration. The slim line design means it takes up minimum bench space, while the 1% accuracy and wide range makes it suitable for production or select-on-test usage. The case provides complete electrostatic screening.
Resistance is selected by dialling the value required using the rotary switches. This enables precise setting with a clear unambiguous indication.
The front panel safety terminals are compatible with 4mm shrouded plugs, as well as standard plugs, bare wires, and spade terminals.