- Range / Resolution: 0 to 120kΩ / 0.1Ω steps
- Accuracy: ± 5% (0.1Ω), ± 1% (1Ω to 120kΩ)
- Residual Resistance: Less than 20mΩ
- Power Rating: 10 watt per resistor
- Voltage Rating: Maximum 500V DC/AC RMS
- Temperature Coefficient: 200ppm/ºC
- W15.2 x H3.1 x D5.9” / 4.4 lbs
- Features: Ventilated robust metal case and multi-wafer switches for low switch contact resistance
- 2 year warranty
A power resistance decade box designed to meet the standard for industrial use and technical education purposes. Housed in a robust ventilated case, the 1065 can withstand arduous use whilst maintaining accuracy and reliability.
The slim line design means it takes up minimum bench space and is easily transportable. The high dissipation of 10 watt per resistor make the 1065 suitable for power electronics applications, and the 500V maximum working voltage is ideal for select-on-test use in high voltage circuits.
Resistance is selected by dialling the value required using the 6 large rotary switches. This enables precise setting with a clear unambiguous indication. Switch contact resistance has been kept to a minimum by the use of multi-wafer switches, each with four parallel, silver-plated, self-cleaning contacts.