- Range / Resolution: 0 to 100μF / 10pF steps
- Residual Capacitance: Less than 50pF
- Accuracy: 1% (5% above 10µF)
- Voltage Rating: Maximum 300V DC, 200V AC
- Features: Bi-polar working, color coded digits, safety terminals
- W8.4 x H3.9 x D4.7” / 2.2 lbs
- 2 year warranty
High accuracy and wide range makes the 1071 capacitance decade box suitable for applications in industry and education.
It is both compact and robust, housed in a metal case that provides complete screening, with a protective rubber cover to guard the 1070 against everyday wear and tear. The 7-digit thumbwheel switch enables simple and precise setting of the capacitance value.
Clear Visual Indication
To make selecting and reading the setting easy the 1071 incorporates colour coded digits: μF - red, nF - white, pF - yellow.
Compatible with 4mm shrouded plugs, as well as standard plugs, bare wires, and spade terminals.
The 1071 comes fitted with an ergonomic rubber cover providing increased protection and durability. It has a textured grip for comfortable handling and side openings to place labels. It is easy to remove if the user prefers a stand-alone unit or to house the 1071 in the optional 9026 carry case.