- Insulation resistance from 100kΩ to 10GΩ
- Low ohm verification at 1Ω, 10Ω, 100Ω, 1kΩ
- Accuracy: Resistance 1% of setting. Voltage and Current to 1% of reading
- Up to 2.5kV operation
- Battery operation (over 150 hours between charges)
- Continuous connection – no arcing
- Fully shrouded safety connectors
- Display of open circuit voltage (0 to 1.999kV or 0 to 2.50kV)
- Display of short circuit current (0 to 2mA or 0 to 20mA)
- W10.5 x H6.8 x D9.6”, weight 4.6 lbs
A precision instrument suitable for calibrating and testing general purpose insulation testers and megohmmeters with test voltages up to 2.5kV.
It is constructed in a high strength co-polymer plastic case and is powered by a rechargeable battery. This ensures full isolation from the mains and prevents stray leakage.
The insulation tester being calibrated can be tested for open circuit voltage and short circuit current. These are displayed on the digital meter mounted on the front panel. Nine selectable precision resistors provide the insulation resistance test. Also fitted are 4 fixed low resistance values for verification of the low ohm ranges and continuity.
Rugged, compact and portable, the 5068 is ideal for site calibration work. Also available is the 5069 InsCal, 10kV version.