- Calibrate ductor testers and micro-ohmmeters
- 0.2, 2, 20, 200, 2000mΩ ranges
- Accuracy/rng: 0.2mΩ (0.8%), 2mΩ (0.5%), 20mΩ (0.2%), 200 & 2000mΩ (0.1%)
- 5 point calibration: 0, 25, 50, 75, 100%
- Gold plated terminals
- Low thermal EMF connection
- Portable robust carrying case
- W21.1 x H8.2 x D16.0”, weight 24.2 lbs
The 5070 DuctorCal is a portable instrument suitable for calibrating high current ductor testers and micro-ohm meters. It incorporates 5 sets of high current standard resistors that are used to enable precision calibration.
It has full 4 terminal capabilities with extra large terminals for the current connection. Gold plated terminals are used throughout to reduce contact resistance and thermal emfs. It has a substantial maximum continuous current rating, but can also be used with much higher transient/pulse test currents. The internal resistance standards are all high quality manganin types with good long term stability and temperature coefficients.
Rugged and portable, the 5070 is ideal for site calibration work, housed in a safety yellow field case with carry handle.