- Phase angle ± 90°, power factor 0.00 to 1.00
- 1mV to 1050V AC/DC
- 0.02 to 22A AC/DC
- 0 to 22kVA or 0 to 22kW
- 100A AC current transformer option
- 45 to 400Hz in 0.1Hz steps
- Clamp meter adaptor option
- RS-232, GPIB, and USB interfaces
- Virtual PC calibrator control software supplied as standard
- W17.7 x H6.0 x D18.7”, weight 36.4 lbs
A high accuracy AC and DC power calibrator suitable for calibrating watt-meters, power meters, and kW-Hr meters. Supplied with its own “PC Virtual Control” software allowing the user full control via laptop or PC. Frequency can be set in 0.1Hz steps from 45 to 400Hz, and phase in 0.1degree steps. Alternatively power factor (PF) can be set in 0.01 steps. The output can be displayed as VA or Watts.
The standard maximum AC current output (22A) can be extended to 100A by using an optional 100A current transformer. This extends the maximum power to 0.1MW/MVA. A clamp meter adaptor option is also available (1 and 50 turns).
EasyCal - Manage, Automate and Optimise the Calibration Process
The 5077 can also be controlled using Time Electronics’ EasyCal software. This provides increased speed of calibration and consistency of results. Easily produce calibration certificates and reports to ISO 9001,ISO 17025, and other international quality standards.