- 3, 30, 70, 150, or 300 psi versions. Vacuum on 30 psi model)
- Pressure/vacuum calibration, 0.04% accuracy
- Loop current calibration (displayed in mA, or % of range, 4 to 20mA)
- 9 engineering units – bar, psi, KPa, inWg,cmWg, inHg, mmHg, Kg/cm2, Atm
- Minimum/Maximum logging and leak rate functions
- 4.5 digit display
- RS-232 serial interface and EasyCal software compatible
- Battery powered 9V PP3, 50 hours typical use
- Supplied with carry case, fittings kit and hose, test lead, and RS-232 cable
- H6.1 x W3.5 x D1.3”, weight 0.6 lbs
The 7040 is a portable pressure and current calibrator suitable for workshop, laboratory and field use. With the capability to measure process loop current and pressure, devices such as transmitters and converters to be calibrated directly. Basic accuracy is 0.04%. Pressure can be displayed in any of nine popular engineering units; Bar, PSI, KPa, inWg, cmWg, inHg, mmHg, Kg/cm2, and Atm.
Loop current can be displayed in mA, or as a percentage of span (4-20mA). A min/max logging function (pressure or loop current) is provided.
The min or max values can be recalled to the display and if required can be viewed in real time. An additional feature is leak rate display. This allows the actual leakage rate to be observed in real time in the selected 'pressure units' per sec, or per min.
By connecting the 7040 to a PC or laptop via RS232 and using a suitable program (see EasyCal calibration software) the displayed parameters can be read back: Pressure, Loop Current, Max Value, Min Value. By arranging for the program to store these values in a database a full data logging set-up is possible.
The display is 4.5 digit LCD and power is via a 9V PP3 battery. The 7040 is supplied with pneumatic fittings kit and hose, test leads, technical manual, RS232 lead, and carry case.
For the 7040, input pressure can be generated by the 7090 pneumatic hand pump (-950mbar to 40bar). The 7090 is compact with comfortable handles with grips moulded into the design make it easy to control the instrument whilst pumping up to pressure. Features include protective caging for the vent valve guarding against accidental damage, and dual o-rings on all pistons to ensure zero leakage Accompanying gauges are also available.
With RS232 connection as standard the display readback can be performed using EasyCal calibration software. With comprehensive features EasyCal can simplify and speed up calibration procedures. Easily produce calibration certificates and reports to international quality standards.