- Measure (3 ranges) up to 40V, 400mA, 40kΩ
- Output voltage (3 ranges) up to 10V, 1μV resolution
- Output current (3 ranges) up to 20mA, 1μA resolution
- Output Resistance (3 ranges) up to 40kΩ, 0.01Ω resolution
- Accuracy: Source and measure 0.03% of range
- Thermocouple measure and simulate: J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N
- RTD measure and simulate: PT100
- Battery or mains operation
- W10.5 x H6.8 x D9.8”, weight 9.9 lbs
The 7050 Process Calibrator combines the essential functions of measurement and simulation of volts, millivolts, milliamps, and ohms with the direct readout simulation of thermocouples and RTD's in °C or °F units.The instrument is microprocessor based and housed in a rugged case designed for use in the field. Input and Output functions are displayed simultaneously and the switch controls allow for easy and precise operation.
Five calibration points are instantaneously accessible through a preset percentage selector and all functions may be generated in a fully programmable ramp format.
In addition to the standard calibration facilities the instrument may be used as a signal converter. Any electronic input signal can be converted and output as a proportional signal of 4-20mA, 0-5V or sq. root 4-20mA.
The 7050 is highly adaptable, IPT 68 and ITS 90 curves are accommodated and non-standard thermocouples and RTD's may be programmed on request.