This easy-to-operate system provides fingertip control with the exclusive micro-metering valve for pressure adjustment and venting. Monitoring has never been easier with three gauges that account for regulated pressure, accumulated pressure, and output pressure. These units are completely equipped with quick-disconnect fittings and hoses for rapid input and output pressure.
These pressure intensifying systems were designed for custom use. The compact PIN7000 incorporates a portable configuration for on-the-go operation. The rugged PIN7010 is a rack-mount model, ideal for frequent in-house use.
- Internal precision pressure intensifier generates up to 10 times input pressure
- Electronically controlled intensifier system
- Precision regulator to adjust input pressure
- Three gauges to monitor regulated pressure, accumulated pressure, and output pressure
- Patented micro-metering valves for pressure adjustment and venting
- Quick-disconnect fittings and hoses supplied for input and output pressure
- Easy to operate, training can be accomplished in 10 minutes
- Available in self-contained enclosure with carrying handles (PIN7000) or 19 inch rack-mount version (PIN7010)
- PIN7010 (19inch rack-mount version of PIN7000)
- 63258 - Additional operation and maintenance manual - +35.00
- 59533 - External portable pressure cylinder (83.3 cu ft, 3694 psi test pressure) with CGA -580 shutoff valve/internal rupture disc and carrying handle - +349.00
- 55280 - Additional test port (output) 4-1/2 ft. long hose with quick-disconnect (SST) plug on one end and 1/4 inch 37º female AN swivel pressure fitting on opposite end - +591.00
- 55360 - Additional fill port (input) 4 ft. long hose with CGA -580 male nipple on one end and 1/4 inch 37º female AN swivel pressure fitting on opposite end - +144.00
- 58478 - Pressure trap - +899.00