TwistMates unique “twist to connect” and pressure assisted grip and seal delivers fast, safe and repeatable threaded connections. Simply twist the connector to finger tight for an instant leak tight and high pressure connection.
- Compatible to NPT, BSPP, BSPT and SAE threads
- Instant connections to 4000 or 5000 psi eliminates tape, sealants and wrenches
- Internal swivel allows easy installation while connected to a supply line
- No damage to threaded parts
|Model||Specs||Rating PSI||Housing Style||Housing Material||Seal Material|
|F-18||Thread A: 1/4" NPT|
Diameter B: 0.93"
Length C: 1.63"
FasTest’s calibration connectivity devices are specifically designed to meet the most frequent challenges or problems facing technicians that calibrate instruments such as transmitters, pressure gauges and transducers. Typical calibration technician challenges include:
- Calibrate a large quantity of instruments in a short period of time
- Create leak tight connections to a variety of thread profiles
- Eliminate thread damage to instruments and minimize contamination to process media
FasTest’s “plug and play” modular connectors eliminate the traditional process of using tape sealant, wrenches and a bit of muscle to create leak tight connections. Comparisons of the FasTest way to traditional methods has shown at least a 5X efficiency improvement. Applications include industry common:
- Calibrators and Pressure Gauges
- Transmitters and Valve Actuators
- Compression Fittings, Pipe Threads and Sanitary Flanges