The Megger DET3TD 3-Terminal Ground Resistance Tester offers a unique solution to your ground rod testing needs. The complete kit of instrument, test leads, stakes, batteries and calibration certificate are delivered in a tough polypropylene carry case - everything you need to start testing in one kit. The ground tester is rated to IP54 making it truly an outdoor instrument.
The DET3TD ground tester has been designed to be easy to use - a large selector switch makes selection of 2 and 3 pole tests easy with gloved hands. A large, clear, easy to read LCD display and thumb-sized test button again makes the instrument particularly suited to the outdoor conditions of ground testing.
In addition to this ease of use, the DET3TD ground tester also automatically checks the connection and condition of the P and C spike, indicating the status on the display. The instrument also includes a voltmeter to allow you to measure the ground voltage. The ground tester can measure resistance from 0.01 ohms through to 2000 ohms and earth voltages up to 100 V. To allow accurate testing in noisy environments the instrument is capable of rejecting noise of up to 40 V peak to peak.
The Megger DET3TD digital ground tester is powered by eight AA batteries which are widely available and also give excellent testing time - the status of these batteries is given by a bar graph on the LCD display allowing you to decide when to change the batteries, before they expire.
The Megger DET3TD 3-Terminal Ground Resistance Tester is designed to meet stringent safety standards and is rated CAT IV 100 V.
- Performs both 2 and 3 point testing
- Selectable voltage output between 25 V or 50 V
- Clear, unambiguous warning indicators prevent test failure
- Simple to use, one-touch operation improves efficiency
- Performs accurate testing in noisy environments by rejecting noise up to 40V peak to peak
- Rugged, IP54-rated case suitable for outdoor environments
- Voltmeter enables measurements of ground voltage and increases operator safety
- Accuracy of 2% of reading enhances reliability of measurements
- Large, clear LCD can be read in ambient lighting
- Supplied with calibration test certificate
- Rated to CAT IV 100V
1 - 3-Terminal Ground Resistance Tester (DET3TD)
1 - Hard Carrying Case
1 - Stake and Wire Kit
8 - AA Alkaline Batteries
1 - Calibration Certificate