- Part number ZM130
- Manufactured by Meriam Process Technologies
- Measure and source thermocouples
- Large, easy-to-read display with backlight
- Shirt pocket convenience
- Cold junction compensation
- T/C simulation (manual or auto)
- 3 programmable auto step routines (Units, T/C Type, LRV, URV, STEPS & DWELL TIME)
- 3 programmable auto ramp routines (Units, T/C Type, LRV, URV, STEPS UP/DOWN TIME, DELAY)
- Auto step simulation (0-100% or 25% increments) with definable LRV & URV
The Meriam M130 thermocouple calibrator combines form, fit and function to deliver precision measurement for field, plant or lab use.
The Meriam M130 thermocouple calibrator can measure and source thermocouples with ±0.005% accuracy. The meter features a large, easy-to-read display with backlight. A green backlight is user activated via the backlight key. A red backlight is automatically activated during an over-range condition.
The Meriam M130 also has and automatic shutoff feature to conserve battery life. The meter will automatically power off after 30 minutes of keypad inactivity. The Meriam M130 also has a low battery indicator. The BAT icon is displayed when the batteries require replacement. Approximately two hours of run time remains when the BAT icon appears.
The Meriam M130 Thermocouple Calibrator ships complete with:
- Protective red rubber boot
- (3)AA batteries
- Shorting plug
|Meriam M130 Thermocouple Calibrator Specifications|
|Accuracy||±0.005% Reading ±6 µV|
|Thermocouple Types||Type B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T and millivolts|
|Engineering Units||Displays the temperature of a T/C in °C, °F, °R, K and millivolts|
|Record Mode||Store up to 240 temperature measurements|
Automatic - current value is automatically stored every 5 seconds, for up to 20 minutes.
Manual - current value is stored each time the Units ket is pressed, up to 240 times
|Power||(3) AA batteries providing over 100 hours of continuous use|
|Connections||Standard mini-T/C connector|
|Certifications||CE Mark (standard)|
NIST traceable certificate with Data (optional)
|Temperature Specifications||Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)|
Operating: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)