- Manufactured by Meriam Process Technologies
- Single pressure sensor
- Datalogging saved to SD card
- High resolution 2" x 2" display w/selectable backlight
- USB port
- 4 soft keys to quickly access menu functions
- Over-molded Softflex bumpers
- Firmware features: Sensor zero, sensor damping, min/max capture, unit select, datalogging, datalogging record indicator, selectable off timer, selectable backlight timer, adjustable contrast, adjustable backlight brightness, battery monitor
The Meriam M400 precision handheld electrical calibrator boasts an impressive array of features, functions and a terrific accuracy specification. The Meriam M400 provides convenient electrical signal measurement and sourcing while also providing one pressure sensor. Already a versatile instrument, the M400 includes a datalogging feature that enhances the unit's functionality of a wide range of applications.
The M400 measures DC voltage to ±50 V and DC current to ±100 mA. Additionally, users can source 24 VDC and measure mA, sink V or mA, or source precise VDC or mA DC values using the supplied test leads. The Meriam M400 calibrator features an accuracy of ±(0.015% of reading + 0.002 units) over the entire operating temperature range. The source or sink values are easily entered using the Adaptive Interface Wheel.
The Meriam M400 includes a pressure sensor available in differential, gauge, compound or absolute pressure types and ranges from 10" H2O to 3000 PSIG full scale. Pressure accuracy is up to ±0.025% of reading.
The Meriam M400 electrical calibrator has a single pressure sensor which is user-selectable. Datalogging is standard on the M400 and configured through the "setup" key menu. Pressure, V DC and mA DC values are saved to the SD card at each interval. Data can be moved to a host PC using the supplied USB cable and PC utility or by inserting the SD card in a compatible PC to copy the desired files. The M400 handhelds and SD card supports 100 data files.