The MFC5150 HART® Communicator is the latest addition to Meriam’s product line of hand-held calibrators and field communicators. Available in ATEX (intrinsically safe) and Non-ATEX models, the MFC5150 directly reads Device Descriptions without any translations or subscriptions, enabling communication to take place with any registered or unregistered HART® device. This ensures your HART® transmitter will connect, regardless of brand or model.
- The MFC5150 is built on the SDC-625 infrastructure and runs Windows CE.
- With a 1 GHz processor and an 4 GB Micro SD card, this HART® communicator is ideal for all of your data storage needs.
- The 4.3 inch touchscreen provides excellent anti-glare viewing, allowing for comfortable mobile use in darkness or in bright sunlight.
- All functions are easily navigated via the full QWERTY keyboard and intuitive icons similar to that of a smart phone.
- The handheld HART device also features hyperlink menu paths, teachable device specific shortcuts, instant on, multiple languages, help context, video’s and TAB access to panes just like on a computer.
- Each unit includes: Docking Station with Universal Power Adapters, HART® Lead Kit, Rechargeable Battery Pack, USB Cable and SD Card, Soft Carrying Case, Hand Strap, Quick Start Guide.
New Features Include
- Full suspend/resume functionality
- Improved user GUI interaction (data entry, screen response, gesturing, HART® beat)
- Repolling for HART® devices
- Hot Key Menu
Standard Features Include
- Reads manufacturers' DDs in their native format from any HART® registered or unregistered device, eliminating the need for translations
- ATEX (Intrinsically Safe) and Non-ATEX models available
- XL Battery enabling 10 hrs continuous use minimum at 100% backlight, 30 days minimum while off and 1 year minimum in Storage with battery removed
- Charging cradle with USB connection
- No subscriptions required
- Commission devices
- Reconfiguration for process changes
- Troubleshoot devices with HART®
Ease of Use
- Quick start up and connect
- On demand help menus
- Manage device information through PC connection